The Helping Hands Charity in partnership with the Assistance and Social Protection Headquarters of Tulcea held during 26 January 2016 The informing and raising awareness campaign addressed to the public and private social services providers in the social inclusion through non-formal methods, puppets theatre and examples of good practice.
The campaign is part of activity 2.2 regarding awareness of the public and private social services providers from the north east and south east area of Romania regarding the improvement of social services by implementing an innovative program of social inclusion for children at risk as a measure of discrimination. The activity is part of the project Two times Us
In the COHERENT Call of Program RO10 with funds from the Financial Mechanism SEE 2009-2014.
Through this campaign we aim to equip the social private and public providers with the non-formal method India activities of socializing: the Puppets theater, as an instrument of social inclusion.
The objectives of the campaign were:
- To initiate a cooperation between the public and private social services providers
- To develop a network for promoting the programs of social inclusion by using innovative social methods for spending the free time for the children at risk.
- To provide workshops and examples of good practice
- To Present and provide the Electronic Guide of methods Two times Us
- To promote to both the project and the funder
The materials used during the campaign were:
- The project file, roll-up, posters, pens
- Customized calendars with the activities of the project
- Memory stick-Guide Two times Us
- Awarded materials – puppets
Until this moment the campaign of informing and raising awareness went into the cities of Piatra Neamt and Tulcea following to continue in the cities of Braila and Buzau.